POW! WOW! DC brought talented local, national, and international artists together in partnership with community members to enrich, beautify, and enliven NoMa. This year, 15 extraordinarily talented muralists from D.C., across the U.S., and around the world created original masterpieces.
CHELOVE (D.C.) / JD Deardourff (D.C.) / Jordann Wine (D.C.) / Julia Chon (D.C.) / Key Han (D.C.) / Martin Swift (D.C.) / Mas Paz (D.C.) / Matt Corrado (D.C.) / Kaplan Bunce (Hawaii) / Madsteez (Los Angeles) / STASH (Brooklyn) / TRAV (Los Angeles) / It’s a Living (Mexico) / Muro (Spain) / Qbic (Russia)
- 331 N St. NE: east-facing wall
- 331 N St. NE: north-facing wall
- Metropolitan Branch Trail: between New York Avenue overpass and R Street NE (6 murals)
- 55 M St. NE (Ava NoMa building): west-facing wall (2 murals)
- 44 M St. NE
- 1222 First St. NE: wall facing Patterson Street NE
- 1222 First St. NE: west-facing wall
- 1150 First St. NE: inside of low brick wall along Pierce Street NE
POW! WOW! DC was sponsored by the NoMa BID, neighborhood real estate developers Skanska and Folger-Pratt, and many others, listed below. For more information on POW! WOW!, click here.
Courtyard Marriot Hotel
Event Rentals DC & NY