The History of Union Station tour series has been such a success that Union Station Redevelopment Corporation is offering this tour again for the tenth time. When asked for feedback,
The History of Union Station tour series has been such a success that Union Station Redevelopment Corporation is offering this tour again for the tenth time. When asked for feedback, Alyssa, a July 2019 participant, said the tour guides were “very open to questions and offered easy to understand explanations.” She also commented that she “loved getting the photo packet.” Dan, a November 2018 attendee, said “I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and the balance of content presented: neighborhood history, structure history, architectural details, and some trivia and fun stories.” John, a September 2018 participant, mentioned “I have already recommended this tour to several people.”
If you are interested in learning about Washington, DC’s Union Station, please join us for our tenth History of Union Station tour on Saturday, March 21, 2020. Your tour guides will take you inside and outside beautiful Union Station and impart knowledge on the history of this amazing landmark. You will hear about Daniel Burnham’s vision, the station through two world wars, the 1980s restoration, present-day endeavors, and much more.
• Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/history-of-union-station-tour-10-tickets-85489480337.
• This tour will involve a fair amount of walking.
• Attendees will be emailed the exact meeting location prior to the event.
• We can offer free vouchers for those who park in the Union Station parking garage.
• Participants will receive a Union Station tote bag and book to commemorate the experience.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST
50 Massachusetts Avenue NE